Happy April! Our new farm shop is open and looking great! In addition to the farm shop we have a picnic table and area for customers to visit our geese, market garden, and our boy sheep (Ramsy) and goat (Sebastian). Once you are parked in the parking area the geese are in the pen immediately to the front right, the boys are straight ahead, and the market garden is to your left. Please feel free to walk around these areas. One set of goslings has recently hatched! We love watching them swim around in their little pond and flap their little wing nubs. We hope you all are enjoying the spring flower show as much as we are! Max and Freya are our guardian dogs. They are big and have a big bark! If they are barking at you, please forgive them and give them some space. They are doing their job. Thank you for respecting our “No Dogs” rule on our farm. Doggie visitors must wait in the car. 🙂
This weekend our farm shop offerings include:
- Whole frozen stew hens and roosters, $15 each
- Lamb roasts, chops, shanks, ground, prices vary/priced as marked. Ground $15/1lb tube. Roasts 3-5lbs.
- Whole frozen goose, $8/lb, weights range from 7-13lbs.
- Goat cuts, prices vary/priced as marked.
- Eggs, free range/on pasture, $8/dozen, $5/half dozen
- Herb bundles (chives, oregano, mint, sage) $3/bundle
- Green Garlic $3/bunch (this is only available in early spring! It’s such a treat!)
For a limited time:
- Tomato starts $3/plant (varieties include: Striped German, Carbon, Cherry Bomb, Black Cherry, and Sungold)
- Herb starts $5/each (common oregano, yellow oregano, hardy thyme)
27311 NE 116th St, Duvall
Hollyhock Farm Shop
Saturdays and Sundays
9AM-5PM – March through October
Duvall Farmer’s Market – Opening day May 3rd, 2022!
Thursdays in Duvall at Taylor’s Landing, 3PM-7PM